in the daily life many people have, the finger without any signs on the premise of a fever like burning sensation, when such a situation, will make the patient feel very difficult, affect the patient’s daily life. In general, when such symptoms appear to be a sensory nerve dysfunction at the fingertip, the symptoms will be relieved after a few activities or after a few hours.
(1) cause of the disease
The carpal tunnel is a bone in the carpal part. The fiber tube, the flexor pollicis longus, the 4 flexor digitorum superficialis, the 4 flexor digitorum and the median nerve enter the hand through this tube. Carpal tunnel is composed of carpal bones and transverse carpal ligaments on the palmar radial side of the wrist. The transverse carpal ligament is tenacious and the thickening of the proximal border is the main factor of compression of the median nerve. The median nerve is superficial in the carpal tunnel, and is easily compressed by the transverse carpal ligament, resulting in injury.
The incidence of carpal tunnel syndrome is associated with chronic injury. Hand and wrist labor intensity is easy to attack.
There are many reasons for carpal tunnel syndrome, which can be roughly divided into three categories:
1. local factors
(1) factors causing reduced wrist carpal volume: Colles fracture, Smith fracture, scaphoid fracture, malunion after dislocation of the lunate bone, acromegaly, etc.
(2) the factors that increase the contents of the carpal canal, such as lipoma, fibroma, tendon sheath cyst, abnormal position of muscle in the carpal tunnel (the low flexor muscle of the flexor muscle, the excessively high abdominal lumbromusculus abdominal muscle), nonspecific synovitis and hematoma.
2. systemic factors
After sleeping, the numbness or burning pain of the fingers causes waking up (1) factors causing nerve degeneration: diabetes, alcoholism, infection and gout.
(2) changing the factors of body fluid balance: pregnancy, oral contraceptives, long-term hemodialysis, hypothyroidism.
3. posture factors are excessive wrist workers, such as computer operators, walking disabled with crutches, fingers and wrist joints repeatedly flexion and extension. Gellman et al. Found 77 cases of paraplegia patients, of whom 38 cases (49%) had carpal tunnel syndrome.
However, it should be noted that some patients with carpal tunnel syndrome are not well known.
1. we should pay attention to the interval between work and hand to prevent the continuous compression of the median nerve of wrist. Middle aged women should pay more attention to this in their work. In addition, to relax the wrist before labor and after labor, full wrist activities can help prevent the occurrence of carpal tunnel syndrome.
2. be careful not to wash cold water during labor, avoid cold stimulation and excessive stretching. Pay attention to local warmth.
3. for patients who have already suffered from the disease, attention should be paid to preventing recurrence if symptoms are relieved after treatment. We should avoid prolonged activities with larger wrist and wrist strength.
4. due to numbness and pain in the fingers of patients with fracture and dislocation caused by trauma, timely examination should be made in time, and good results can be obtained.