During the festival, everyone will go to other people’s homes or go back to their own homes. There are old people in their homes. So it is very important to buy gifts for the elders. We are going to face the Mid-Autumn Festival soon. Besides taking moon cakes, we should also prepare some gifts that the elders like. Here is an introduction to you. A list of gifts is available for reference.
1. Preferences: I think the first thing to see is 1. Preferences: I think the first family like what, usually what preferences, you can choose gifts in this regard.
2. Health and fitness category: such as a massage machine, there is that kind of massage neck or cervical vertebra; or sole of the foot; or hammer back and so on;
3, clothing category: Spring Festival can send some warm, hat gloves, coat, thermal underwear.
4. Handicraft: For example, it’s interesting to cook a delicious meal for your parents, or to make a handicraft pinch for a family portrait.
5, health care: supplements or health products and so on.
6. Close-hearted category: can enrich the Spring Festival for family arrangements, but you have to accompany Oh ~ the program is full. Be attentive and intimate, so that the family feels very warm.
8, optional class: you can choose your family to pick their own gifts one day.
9. Surprise category: For example, the original family has proposed something, but has not bought, you can help him buy, give them a surprise, they will feel that you are particularly careful and attentive.
10. Photos: You can take pictures of your family, or a family photo or something like that, life bit by bit, choose one to put in an electronic photo frame, with music is also very warm.
11. Novelty: There is also a snuff bottle, which contains tobacco and traditional Chinese medicine and other flavors and effects. Refreshing and refreshing can help to give up smoking, which is also good for rhinitis and so on.
12. Literary and playful categories: various strings, handlebars, chains on trailers, jade, neck, calligraphy and painting, stone pendulums and so on.